I started working on this a little while back, but thought I was in a little too tight to the figure (original WIP below). Anyway, I decided to build up and this is where it got me. Work flow
1) Rendered in multiple layers in Daz.
2) Content used... well lots and lots of Stonemason content. I sort of did a dump of stuff: Skycar in back, LB plants, Mestophales'
BEO2K10 parts, part of V4 out fits (for sure evilinnocence shirt), SciFI streets buildings.
3) Background rendered in Vue with Dystopia City Blocks (Daz), Stonemason's traffic, and the Hammer Spaceship.
4) Assembled in Photoshop. Where I tweaked levels, shadows, contrast, matched colors on background image, painted various elements and lights (like the lit window in the middle lower half of image - I'm rather proud of), lit balcony, and added light reflections.
5) And, made "taa-daa" sound once completed... ran in circle waving hands. Victory lap... and done.
Oh, I increased the size to view after posting... some of the details of the render were too tiny.
Again, thanks for looking and your kind comments!